Some question about Matrix?

Go down

Some question about Matrix?

Post  eric on Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:08 am

Can you take for example if i don`t refs any one or only one refs in my first month,and when next month goes on...durning 6 months ,what`s my matrix going on?
It`s confused me~~
Thanks

eric

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Some question about Matrix?

Post  Admin on Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:41 am

With no spillover in 6 months you will cycle.
But you should see spillover before that
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://oneteam2x2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  eric on Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:57 am

Admin wrote:With no spillover in 6 months you will cycle.

So you mean that if i have no ref,and i pay every month and get another 6 positions,then i will turn into stage 2 and so on~So,that`s mean another position paid $12 every month will under me and complete my first stage,is right?
Now if i pay for 7th month and i get a position ,Would it be under me in stage 2 and so on?

Eric

eric

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:11 am

eric wrote:

So you mean that if i have no ref,and i pay every month and get another 6 positions,then i will turn into stage 2 and so on~So,that`s mean another position paid $12 every month will under me and complete my first stage,is right?
Now if i pay for 7th month and i get a position ,Would it be under me in stage 2 and so on?

Eric

No it will go back to your stage 1 and when you cycle that stage 1 it will go in stage 2 under you.
But you will see spillover during that time also!
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  eric on Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:45 am

Admin wrote:
eric wrote:

Eric

No it will go back to your stage 1 and when you cycle that stage 1 it will go in stage 2 under you.

oh~I still confused about going back my stage 1?
Pass 6 months ago~ if i have no spillover or any refs,i have 6 positions all right?
and 7th month i would pay $12 to get a position~where the position would be put?
and my main position would be in 1 or 2 stage~
sorry~i am alittle stupid about this ~please don`t mind!~><

eric

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:12 pm

eric wrote:
Admin wrote:
eric wrote:

Eric

Pass 6 months ago~ if i have no spillover or any refs,i have 6 positions all right?
and 7th month i would pay $12 to get a position~where the position would be put?

Ok the positions would always go into your stage 1 matrix once you cycle stage 1 that cycled position will fill into your stage 2 once you cycle stage 2 they go into 3 and so on.

Your monthly positions will fill in stage 1 each month which helps cycle you into stage 2 each stage 1 cycle fills under stage 2 as stage 2 cycles it fills stage 3 etc..........
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  eric on Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:06 am

Admin wrote:
eric wrote:
Admin wrote:
eric wrote:

Eric

Ok the positions would always go into your stage 1 matrix once you cycle stage 1 that cycled position will fill into your stage 2 once you cycle stage 2 they go into 3 and so on.

Your monthly positions will fill in stage 1 each month which helps cycle you into stage 2 each stage 1 cycle fills under stage 2 as stage 2 cycles it fills stage 3 etc..........

ok~i got it~i understand ~
So when i refer or upline spillover or upline or me re-cycle,all will join my stage 1 which will help me cycle into stage 2 and so on~right~

So all of my positions or other memberships`s position will place in my stage 1 to push me one and one cycle into stage2 and one and one cycle into stage3 and so on, all right?

eric

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:17 am

eric wrote:
Admin wrote:
eric wrote:
Admin wrote:
eric wrote:

Eric

ok~i got it~i understand ~
So when i refer or upline spillover or upline or me re-cycle,all will join my stage 1 which will help me cycle into stage 2 and so on~right~

So all of my positions or other memberships`s position will place in my stage 1 to push me one and one cycle into stage2 and one and one cycle into stage3 and so on, all right?

I think you got it..........lol
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum