Concerns About Level 2 Matrix

Go down

Concerns About Level 2 Matrix

Post  rjsopportunity on Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:58 am

This is not a complaint, just a question as I am trying to understand something. I filled my level 1 matrix in about 2 days. After that, I continued my ad campaign awaiting my level 2 matrix activation. Since then, which has been about 2 weeks, I still have no sign ups in level 2. It just doesn't make sense to me that I filled level 1 so fast, continued to advertise at the same rate, and nothing in level 2. First, I wanted to make sure there were no problems with the site, second, I was wondering if others are experiencing the same thing. Any insight would be appreciated.

rjsopportunity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Concerns About Level 2 Matrix

Post  Admin on Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:44 pm

rjsopportunity wrote:This is not a complaint, just a question as I am trying to understand something. I filled my level 1 matrix in about 2 days. After that, I continued my ad campaign awaiting my level 2 matrix activation. Since then, which has been about 2 weeks, I still have no sign ups in level 2. It just doesn't make sense to me that I filled level 1 so fast, continued to advertise at the same rate, and nothing in level 2. First, I wanted to make sure there were no problems with the site, second, I was wondering if others are experiencing the same thing. Any insight would be appreciated.

You have to remember the people you bring in have to cycle also to hit your stage 2 matrix it will happen just hang in there.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://oneteam2x2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Stage 2 Matrix

Post  rjsopportunity on Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:59 pm

Oh, so you are saying that now that I am in stage 2, if I would sponsor someone today for example, they won't show up till they cycle through stage 1? I've never made it past the first stage in anything, so this is new to me. Thanks.

rjsopportunity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:04 pm

rjsopportunity wrote:Oh, so you are saying that now that I am in stage 2, if I would sponsor someone today for example, they won't show up till they cycle through stage 1? I've never made it past the first stage in anything, so this is new to me. Thanks.

You got it and we have had several that have never made it past the first level that are advancing here, you are not alone. Very Happy
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://oneteam2x2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down