How Can We Gauge our Progress?

Go down

How Can We Gauge our Progress?

Post  rjsopportunity on Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:54 pm

I am in Stage 2 right now. I still see no members in my Stage 2 matrix. I finally got it, that I need to wait for all of my referrals to cycle through stage 1 before I will see them in Stage 2. Now here's my question...I have been advertising heavily for the last month. When I started, I was able to see new people added to my stage 1 matrix daily, now I see nothing...So, I have no idea whether I am signing anyone up or not. Is there any way for me to gauge my progress on an ongoing basis?? It's just a bit frustrating doing all this work, and having no idea if any of it is paying off.

Thanks.

rjsopportunity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How Can We Gauge our Progress?

Post  Admin on Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:16 am

rjsopportunity wrote:I am in Stage 2 right now. I still see no members in my Stage 2 matrix. I finally got it, that I need to wait for all of my referrals to cycle through stage 1 before I will see them in Stage 2. Now here's my question...I have been advertising heavily for the last month. When I started, I was able to see new people added to my stage 1 matrix daily, now I see nothing...So, I have no idea whether I am signing anyone up or not. Is there any way for me to gauge my progress on an ongoing basis?? It's just a bit frustrating doing all this work, and having no idea if any of it is paying off.

Thanks.

Everytime you personally signup someone you will get an email letting you know.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://oneteam2x2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Email notifications

Post  rjsopportunity on Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:15 pm

Is that new? I did not get any email notifications on my level 1 sign ups?

rjsopportunity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:32 pm

rjsopportunity wrote:Is that new? I did not get any email notifications on my level 1 sign ups?

No if you sponsored them yourself you will get a email.
If they were spillover you will not get one on those.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://oneteam2x2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum