How about a down line builder

Go down

How about a down line builder

Post  bunternut on Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:11 pm

Hi

I have only been a member for a week so I do not want to rock any boats, but on the how to advertise page I wondered if we could have a downline builder, with our links in the Traffic Exchanges.

Just a thought.

Take care

Graham Very Happy

bunternut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How about a down line builder

Post  ladyhawke on Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:52 pm

bunternut wrote:Hi

I have only been a member for a week so I do not want to rock any boats, but on the how to advertise page I wondered if we could have a downline builder, with our links in the Traffic Exchanges.

Just a thought..

Take care

Graham Very Happy

.......................................................................................................

A great thought which certainly warrants an answer Graham...I note that you haven't yet received a response...Do hope you will asap...could do with some encouragement in this Program.
Also an update of statistics wouldn't go amiss, What say you admin'???

ladyhawke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bunternut on Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:19 am

ladyhawke wrote:
bunternut wrote:Hi

Just a thought..

Take care

Graham Very Happy

.......................................................................................................

A great thought which certainly warrants an answer Graham...I note that you haven't yet received a response...Do hope you will asap...could do with some encouragement in this Program.
Also an update of statistics wouldn't go amiss, What say you admin'???

You will be lucky if they say anything I have been waiting for nearly four days just to get an answer to a support ticket.

Someone answered from this forum when I told him I was unhappy and wanted to cancel if I didnt get a reply he dissapered off the map as well.

I dont know about you but this seems like a program in trouble to me. Hope I am wrong because some of the people involved seem OK good people, but no support rings alarm bells pale

Graham Crawley

bunternut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:04 pm

We have a ad system if you look in the back office...........
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://oneteam2x2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum